Science and English
Teachers: Jonatan Kernahan and Indira Rojas
- Prepare a small poster of 8 ½” X 11” in a cardboard of any color.
- All the work should be done using the computer.
- Use the cardboard horizontally.
- Decorate it with an image along with a trivia about Preservation of natural resources, how to save energy, scientific facts, or health tips on one side.
- On the other side, write a list of irregular verbs in English (base form, past, past participle, past continuous;50 verbs)
- Use verbs that you don’t master yet.
- Write your Name and Level on the lower left corner of your work on the side of the image.
- The card must be plasticized or laminated.
- We will evaluate punctuality, creativity, organization and following the instructions above as well as spelling, grammar and the accuracy of the information provided.